WELCOME TO TERRY LAW FIRM
Based in St. Louis, The Terry Law Firm handles cases throughout Missouri. David Terry and the team at the Terry Law Firm are here to help you navigate the complexities of the legal system. If your family member has been the victim of nursing home abuse, been seriously injured in a motor vehicle crash, or is the victim of wrongful death, our team will pursue those at fault and maximize your compensation.
MAIN PRACTICE AREAS
When a nursing home violates a safety rule and
a resident is injured or killed, we take action.
Our job is to enforce the rights of vulnerable
nursing home residents ...
It only takes a moment for your life to change.
Whether a driver was distracted by the
radio, by text messaging or was drunk, your life
has changed because..
Semi-trucks. Tractor trailers. Dump trucks.
Trash trucks. They seem to be everywhere and
they can be scary. When a trucking company
violates a safety rule designed to protect the
driving public, the results can be deadly.
Motorcycle accidents can result in serious
injuries or death to the biker. When a person
on a motorcycle is injured it takes specialized
knowledge to help resolve that case.
The worst thing that can happen is the wrongful
death of a loved one. Distracted driving may
cause the death of a child. Perhaps your
family member has died ...
Injuries can happen to anyone at any time. A
child can suffer a brain injury on a playground.
Burn injuries can occur because of defective
When animals attack anyone can be the
victim. However, children are the most
common victims of dog bites and animal
attacks that result in serious injuries or death.
Medical malpractice cases are complex and it
takes an experienced attorney to offer advice
on potential claims. Whether it is a surgical
error or a failure to diagnose medical
malpractice cases can result in life changing injuries.
Questions About Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Questions related to Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- My mother fell at a nursing home and broke her hip. What do I do now?
- What is my case worth?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- The nursing home says the bed sores my Dad developed were unavoidable. Is that true?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit for the injuries sustained at a Missouri nursing home?
- My Mom died after she fell and hit her head at a nursing home. Can you help me?
- What is the best way to complain about the care my Mom is getting at a nursing home without them retaliating against her?
We regularly get questions from family members about what to do when their loved one is injured at a nursing home. If you believe you or a loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse, connect with us to make it right. Call us for free at (314) 878-9797 or request a free copy of my book by clicking this link.
Questions About A Motor Vehicle Crash
Questions related to Motor Vehicle Crash
- I was hit by a driver with no insurance. Can I recover anything for my injuries?
- Do I even need an attorney to handle my car accident case?
- I was seriously injured in a car crash and missed several months of work. How do I recover for my pain and my lost wages?
- How are my medical bills going to be paid?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a Missouri car accident?
There is not a single day on Missouri's roadways where someone isn't seriously injured or killed because of the negligence of another person, leading to overwhelming and complex lawsuits. For help with your motor vehicle accident, call us for free at (314) 878-9797 or request a free copy of my book by clicking this link.
The Terry Law Firm -- A presence throughout Missouri